Monday, October 14, 2013

My Disney Vacation 2013

This is the Magic Kingdom Castle. We went here for the Halloween parade..... A.K.A Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party. It was fun and we got lots of CANDY!!!!






These are all the pictures I took from the parade and I got to use my moms very expensive camera with the awesome zoom lens!!
After that night we went to Animal Kingdom and I got to take really good pictures of birds and other wildlife, even the Lion King show!
 I got to stand on stage to take pictures of an owl flying toward me and away from me at the Animal kingdom. The show was called Taking Flight I think.

















































 A baby giraffe is above and a cow is below.






 Above is the Lion rock and Below is a warthog sleeping in a burrow.

 These are Ostrich eggs and below are white Rhinos.


This was my Disney Vacation and I hope you like the pictures I took to make you feel like you were really there!

No comments:

Post a Comment